Installation and Operating of the Compressed Air Filter Regulator
- The assembly of all calibration shall meet the maximum flow requirement.
- Please clean the port and fitting before installation, it will effectively avoid bringing dust to the air path.
- Pay attention to the direction of airflow and the arrow pointing on the product body if correct, minding port and thread size if match.
- Pull up the knob of the pressure gauge, and rotate it:
If you do a clockwise rotation, pressure will rise steadily. Pressure will down when you rotate counterclockwise.
- Stop turning after reaching the required index and lock down the knob, forget this step you may face a leakage problem.
- Make sure that the pressure gauge is tightly installed on the main body, and pay attention to whether the reading rises and falls smoothly while adjusting pressure.
- With manual drainage, you can manually drain the water in the filter cup, which is easy to operate.
- When the water level exceeds the upper limit, drainage must be performed, otherwise, it will cause poor dehumidification.
- Pay attention to the arrow at the drain switch: ↑ is to close the drainage, at this time the drain head cannot exhaust and drain water. ↓ is to open the drainage, at this time the drain head is exhaust and drain continuously.
- Rotate the needle valve in the “+” direction to increase the oil absorption speed, and it will slow down or stop when you rotate to “-” direction.
- Rotates the refueling screw clockwise, the oil you add should not exceed 80% of the bowl. After refueling, please tighten the refueling screw.