Basic parameters of the Heavy Duty Particulate Filter
|Max. Temperature||140 ℉|
|Set Pressure||30-175 psi|
|Air Inlet/Outlet||1/2″ NPT|
|Drain Type||Auto Drain|
|Accessories||2 x 1/2″ NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape. Helps Connect to Your Air Supply Firmly|
Installation and Operating
- The assembly of all calibrations shall meet the maximum flow requirement.
- Please clean the port and fitting before installation, it will effectively avoid bringing dust to the air path.
- Pay attention to the direction of air flow and the arrow pointing on the product body if correct, minding port and thread size if match.
High Degree of Safety
- Excellent metal bowl w/ visible sight glass in protects you and the system throughout the entire process.
- If a certain condensate filling level is reached inside the filter housing the condensate drain valve opens automatically draining the condensate through the condensate drain hose into the collection container( not included in delivery) until just a small residual quantity remains.