Basic parameters of the Compressed Air Line Filter
|Max Inlet Pressure||145 psi|
|Operating Pressure||0-125 psi|
|Air Inlet/Outlet||1/2″ NPT|
|Temperature Range||41-140℉ (5-60℃）|
|Flow Rate||141 SCFM (4000 L /Minute)@ 90 PSI|
|Accessories||Includes Polycarbonate Bowl & Bracket, 2 × 1/2″ NPT Fittings, 1 × Thread Seal Tape.|
Installation and Operating
- The assembly of all calibration shall meet the maximum flow requirement.
- Please clean the port and fitting before installation, it will effectively avoid bring dust to the air path.
- Pay attention to direction of air flow and arrow pointing on product body if correct, minding port and thread size if match.
- The filtration process is carried out automatically, and the 5 micron filter element removes sediment, suspended solids, colloids, rust, particles in the air.
- Drainage column will automatic excrete if there is no pressure,and it will close during the air flow passing. When the water level is beyond upper limit, drainage is necessary, otherwise that will cause poor dehumidification.