The Air Filter Regulator Lubricator provides a safer and more effective drying solution for your pneumatic equipment, efficiently filter out moisture and particles in the air.
More rigorous structural design to prevent air leakage. Use for any compressor, air tank, spray gun, or air system to precisely regulate and maintain constant air pressure to your tools and equipment.
The lubricator lubricate your pneumatic tools with air to improve the efficiency of the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment.
Installation and Operating
- The assembly of all calibration shall meet the maximum flow requirement.
- Please clean the port and fitting before installation, it will effectively avoid bringing dust to the air path.
- Pay attention to the direction of airflow and the arrow pointing on product body if correct, minding port and thread size if match.
- Pull up the knob of the pressure gauge, rotate:
If you do clockwise rotation, the pressure will rise steadily. Pressure will down when you rotate counterclockwise.
- Stop turning after reaching the required index and lock down the knob,forget this step you may face leakage problem.
- Make sure that the pressure gauge is tightly installed on the main body and pay attention to whether the reading rises and falls smoothly while adjusting pressure.
- Rotate the needle valve in the “+” direction to increase the oil absorption speed, and it will slow down or stop when you rotate to the “-” direction.
- Rotates refueling screw clockwise, the oil you add should not exceed 80% of the bowl. After refueling, please tighten the refueling screw.