Handheld Heat Sealing Machine for Plastic Glass Bottles
- Applies up to 20 seals per minute.
- Digital timer ensures accurate sealing.
- Automatic overheat self-protection.
- Suitable for small and medium workloads
- Widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, beverage, cosmetics and other industries.
Output Power: ≤500W
Static Power Consumption:≤2A
Casing protection degree: Ip20
Yield counting range: 0-9999
Work Frequency: 50Hz-80Hz
Container height: Unlimited
How Cap Sealing Works
- The induction sealing process involves an induction current being applied to a aluminum liner in a plastic cap.
- First, The cap already has the liner inside. The liner contains the sealing material adhered to a foil layer.
- Secondly,Place sealing wand over the cap and press the button.The induction current heats the foil liner, melting the sealant.
- After the sealing process, the entire liner will be completely removed from the cap, it adheres to the bottle.