Technical Parameters of the Compressed Air Filter Regulator
|Fastener Type||Plug, Flange|
|Max Inlet Pressure||10 Bar (145 psi)|
|Operating Pressure||0～8 Bar (0～125 psi)|
|Flow Rate||68 SCFM @ 90 psi (1925 L /Minute @ 6 Bar)|
Installation and Operating
- The assembly of all calibration shall meet the maximum flow requirement.
- Please clean the port and fitting before installation, it will effectively avoid bringing dust to the air path.
- Pay attention to the direction of airflow and the arrow pointing on product body if correct, minding port and thread size if match.
- Pull up the knob of the pressure gauge, rotate:
If you do clockwise rotation, the pressure will rise steadily. Pressure will down when you rotate counterclockwise.
- Stop turning after reaching the required index and lock down the knob,forget this step you may face leakage problem.
- Make sure that the pressure gauge is tightly installed on the main body and pay attention to whether the reading rises and falls smoothly while adjusting pressure.
- With manual drainage, you can manually drain the water in the filter cup, which is easy to operate.
- When the water level exceeds the upper limit, drainage must be performed, otherwise it will cause poor dehumidification.
- Pay attention to the arrow at the drain switch: ↑ is to close the drainage, at this time the drain head cannot exhaust and drain water. ↓ is to open the drainage, at this time the drain head is exhaust and drain continuously.