Beer Kegs Note:
1. When the beer keg is in normal use, do not remove the spear to avoid accidents caused by high pressure in the keg.
2. Do not directly heat the beer barrel to prevent high pressure from heating and accidents.
3. Dangerous operations such as throwing, dragging and rolling which may cause deformation or damage to the beer keg are avoided during the use of the beer keg, so as not to cause hidden dangers in the use process.
4. Beer kegs should not hold highly corrosive liquids.
5. The beer keg should be cleaned with a professional beer keg cleaning machine. It is not recommended to remove the spear to clean the beer keg
Hazards such as injury;
6. It is recommended to reserve a small amount of space in the barrel when filling beer, so as to avoid the beer barrel being too full. When the temperature rises, the pressure in the barrel will increase and damage the valve of the beer spear.
7. Spear can not be disassembled to avoid improper installation of air leakage.
8. If the rubber part of the spear is damaged, it must be replaced before use.
9. The spear must be disassembled with special tools. It is strictly prohibited to disassemble with homemade small tools, otherwise it will cause damage to the beer spear;
10. If it is necessary to disassemble the spear, the distributor must be used to empty the gas inside the barrel before disassembling, so as to avoid the high pressure inside the barrel resulting in human injury and other dangers;
Be the first to review “USA Standard Beer Kegs 1/6BBL(5.2 Gal) equipped A/G/S/D spear”