1. When the beer keg is in normal use, the wine spear cannot be disassembled to avoid accidents caused by high pressure inside the keg.
2. Do not heat the DIN standard beer barrel directly to prevent accidents caused by high pressure caused by heating.
3. During the use of beer kegs, avoid dangerous operations such as throwing, dragging, rolling, etc. that may cause deformation or damage to the beer kegs, so as to avoid hidden dangers during use.
4. Beer kegs cannot hold strong corrosive liquids.
5. The beer barrel needs to be cleaned with a professional beer barrel cleaning machine. It is not recommended to disassemble the wine spear for cleaning by yourself. Multiple disassembly and assembly will shorten the service life of the wine spear. The gas in the barrel is emptied, and the high pressure in the barrel will cause dangers such as personal injury.
6. It is recommended to reserve a small space in the barrel when pouring wine, so as to avoid the beer barrel being too full. When the temperature rises, the pressure in the barrel will increase and damage the wine spear valve.
7. The wine spear cannot be disassembled and disassembled to avoid improper installation and air leakage.
8. If the rubber part of the wine spear is damaged, it must be replaced before use.
9. The wine spear must be disassembled with special tools. It is strictly forbidden to use self-made small tools for disassembly, otherwise the wine spear will be damaged.
10. If you need to disassemble the wine spear, be sure to use the distributor to empty the gas in the wine barrel before dismantling to avoid dangers such as personal injury caused by high pressure in the barrel.
Be the first to review “20L DIN standard beer barrel, craft beer barrel, draft beer barrel, turnover barrel self-brewed 304 stainless steel”