Working principle of Hydraulic Shock Absorber
When the piston rod is impacted, the piston rod drives the piston to squeeze the hydraulic oil in the inner pipe. After the hydraulic oil is pressurized, it is discharged from the oil discharge hole of the inner pipe. Part of the discharged hydraulic oil flows back into the pipe through the oil hole, and the other part enters the pipe. Accumulator sponge.
After the external force disappears, the spring quickly pushes the piston rod back, a negative pressure is formed inside the inner tube, the check valve automatically opens, the hydraulic oil quickly returns to the inner tube through the opened check valve, and the buffer returns to its original state.
Instructions for use
1. It can effectively eliminate the impact of vibration and collision damage required by non-mechanical movement.
2. Significantly reduce noise and provide a quiet working environment.
3. Produce high-quality products with high efficiency and increase production capacity.
4. Extend mechanical life and reduce after-sales service.
5. Simple and quick to use and install.
1. Manipulators, take-out arms, feeding equipment, screen printing machines, pad printing machines, conveyors, handling machinery, electronic machinery
2. Laboratory, teaching equipment, food packaging machinery, rubber and plastic machinery
3. Automobile manufacturing, woodworking, construction machinery, aviation transportation industry
4. National defense military equipment, medical and health equipment, environmental protection equipment