Beer Flow Pasteurizer Typical process parameters of Beer processing:
|Beer-in Tem℃||Sterilization Tem℃||Holding Time||Beer-out Tem℃|
Components of the compact unit:
– Balance tank: 100 L, AISI 304.
– Feeding pump:centrifugal pump.
– Plate heat exchanger: 1, 2 or 3 stages, upon request or depending on the process; stainless steel frame, AISI 316L staineless steel plates (0,6 mm thick); mecanically fixed NBR gaskets.
– The holding tube is slightly tilted to promote the drainage of the pump.
– automatically operated flow divert valve (3 ways), manual butterfly valves and the instrumentation necessary to control the pasteurising temperature.
– 3 way modulating valve for hot water with electropneumatic positioner.
– Stainless steel frame with height adjustable legs.
– For the operation of the unit, there is an AISI 304 stainless steel control panel. The panel includes a temperature regulator.
The basic configuration set includes a max/min level sensor in the BTD and a PT100 temperature sensor with 4-20 mA output and an adjustable 0 – 100 ºC thermometer at the outlet.
If required, the unit must be provided with glycol water for cooling and with hot water or industrial steam at 3 bar.
Be the first to review “50HL/H Automatic Beer Flow Pasteurizer Pasteurization Machine”