Outdoor Heating Equipment
Patio Heater Electric Indoor Outdoor Infrared Heater Retractable with 3 Ajustable Heating Modes 500W 1000W 1500W Overheat Tip Over Protection IP34 Waterproof Rapid Heating
- 【Instant Heating】This freestanding outdoor heater adopts advanced carbon infrared heating technology. Built-in 3 halogen tubes as heating elements, the infrared patio heater can achieve rapid heating in 3 seconds. Compared with traditional outdoor heaters for patio electric only, outdoor patio heater is more environment friendly and does not produce greenhouse gases, which can save you up to 40% of electricity bills.
- 【3 Heating Models & Adjustable Height and Angle】This patio heater has 3 heating modes of 500W/1000W/1500W, you could choose the comfortable heat freely no matter how the temperature changes throughout the year, it will meet your different demands. The height of this patio heater can be adjusted from 70.9” to 79.2”; The angle of the heating head can be adjusted from 0º to 45º; so you can set the suitable height and the angle as you like.
- 【Easy Assembling Operation】 This electric patio heater only needs to be partially assembled for use and the whole patio heater’s process takes only 5 minutes. Using the electric outdoor heater is also simple and easy. You can control the electric outdoor heater’s power on/off by pull the switch line and then change heating modes by the remote control.
- 【Tip-Over & Overheat Protection】 The electric patio heater comes with a stable round base to ensure that the patio heater is not easy to dump. Besides, the electric patio heater is equipped with tip-over safety shut-off device which automatically shutting off the power when it is dumped.
- 【Weather Resistant IP34 Waterproof】 This electric outdoor heater is made of high-quality metal with powder-coated finished and ETL certified, equipped with a UL certified power cord with a length of 2 meters. This patio heater has an IP34 dustproof and waterproof rating, so it is a perfect outdoor heater for balconies, courtyards, garages, gardens, BBQ areas or bars. In addition, the infrared heater would work quietly. The patio heater never output carbon dioxide, smoke and dust