Specification of the Biometric Fingerprint Safe Box
|Requirements for Battery
|4 New AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Solid steel body with laser cutting and seamless welding
- Wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant smooth coating surface
- Concealed pry-resistant hinges and double-layer steel doors with smaller gap
- Advanced semiconductor fingerprint reader
- Pre-drilled holes and hardware for mounting
4 Ways to Open The Safe Box
- You can open the safe by key, password, fingerprint and password+fingerprint.
- Advanced semiconductor fingerprint reader can open the safe in a very short time.
- Fingerprint and password can only be used with battery.
- Concealed pry-resistant hinges, 2.6″ pure steel door and 7 solid bolts with a diameter of 1.2″ can provide superior protection and reliability to give guns and valuables better protection.
- It can effectively keep danger away from children and prevent illegal access.
Big and Flexible Space
- Removble shelf provide more flexible space.
- Hooks and leather bag on the door make more use of space.
- Separate interior box in the top and hidden lock box at the bottom of the safe allows you to store your important things and private docs. Such as jewelry, cash, bullet and more.
- The inside of the safe is covered with leather to protect your weapons and valuables from wear or damage.
- The internal LED light will automatically light up when the door is opened.
- Concealed buttons and battery compartment look more concise.