1. Widely used in many industries such as Chemical and petrochemical industry, machine and apparatus construction, food and beverage industry, pulp and paper industry.
2. Simple adjustment of the heavy duty stainless steel harness allows case rotation of 360° and stem variation of more than 180°.
3. Flexible stainless steel bellows sealed at case and stem connector protects the temperature transmission mechanism and guarantees the hermetic steel.
4. Quality materials are used:
Dial: Heavy gauge aluminum with white matte finish.
Shell: Fully glass standard.
Stem:304 stainless steel, as well as 316 stainless steel welded at tip and case connection.
Pointer: Adjustable, balanced, Aluminum with black or red finish.
Screw: 304 stainless steel.
5. The hermetically-sealed case offers protection from weather and dust, and is guaranteed against fogging up.
|Item||Bimetal Thermometer||Connection Size||1/2″ NPT|
|Dial Size||Dia. 3″ / 76 mm||Stem Length||6″|
|D||Dia. 3-17/64″ / 83 mm||Stem Dia.||1/4″ / 6.3 mm|
|A||43/64″ / 17 mm||Temperature Range||0 °F-250 °F / -20 °C-120 °C|
|B||3″/ 75 mm||Accuracy||+/-1.5%|
|C||1″ / 25 mm||Horizontal Adjustment Range||0 to 360°|
|Coil Finish||a viscous silicone||Vertical Adjustment Range||0 to 180°|
|Adjustments||External||Manufacturers Warranty||1 year|