Scope of application of Manual Hydraulic Forklift
This product is widely used in different occasions such as factories, warehouses, logistics, supermarkets, cold storage, etc., and can work flexibly in narrow spaces and passages. It has the characteristics of convenient operation, low noise and no pollution, and can meet the different work needs of customers to a large extent.
|Minimum height limit||75mm||75mm||75mm||75mm|
|Rear big wheel||180×50mm||180×50mm||180×50mm||180×50mm|
|Front small wheel||73×55mm||73×55mm||74×70mm||74×70mm|
|Overall width of the fork||520/550mm||550/685mm||550/685mm||550/685mm|
- DF1.68: load 1680kg, reasonable load 300-500kg in motion
- DF20: load 2000kg, reasonable load 500-1000kg in motion
- DF/AC25: load 2500kg, reasonable load 1000-2000kg in motion
- DF/AC30: load 3000kg, reasonable load 2000-3000kg in motion
- AC50: load 5000kg, reasonable load 3000-5000kg in motion
Features of the Manual Hydraulic Forklift
- Economical hydraulic pump. DF split welded oil cylinder, oil pump with manual slow down valve to increase safety. The forks can be lowered to a height of 75mm, suitable for a variety of pallets.
- Ergonomic handle. More scientific ergonomic handle design improves grip comfort. The descending speed of heavy cargo is controllable and stable, improving safety performance.
- High strength spring. The lifting spring is thickened and lengthened, the goods can be lifted powerfully, and the operation is easier. Heavy load lifting is stronger.
- Different ground, different wheels. The standard double wheels are flexible and light, and there are dual choices of silent PU wheels/lightweight nylon wheels.