Evaporative coolers, also known as swamp coolers, offer an eco-friendly, healthy, and cost-effective alternative to traditional air conditioning systems. Thus, it is a simple, cost-effective method for cooling indoor or outdoor spaces. This Ningxiang LF-40 is designed for people living in more dry and hot climates. Leave window/door open to limit the rise of humidity and keep better air ventilation in the room.
• Cools up to 269 square feet for whole-room cooling
• Circulates air at up to 2353 CFM
• Comes with a 1/4 horsepower, 3 speed, 115V motor
• Made of weather and UV resistant polypropylene
• Performs best in dry, arid climates
Key operational points:
- Your cooler must be positioned in front of an open window or door if it is to operate effectively.
- Always ensure that there is another open window or door through which the air can exhaust from the room.
Evaporative coolers is perfect for outdoor use in summertime when it is dry and hot.
However, when it comes to indoor use, it is wise of you to consider whether you live in the right climate for an evaporative coolers.
Evaporative coolers- for indoor use
Zone A- Ideal for evaporative coolers
Zone B- Less than ideal, but optional
Zone C- Ideal for air conditioners
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute
|200W / 1/4HP
|Indoor / Outdoor
|Steel + Plastic
|538 sq. ft.
|23-5/8 x 16-17/32 x 40 inches